I design, write, build, and/or maintain websites for 21st Century professionals just like you:
My web development clients start out with no website, old websites, broken websites and malware-infected websites. When we’re done they have newly-designed websites that tell their stories, sell their products, impress their fans, and look good on phones, tablets, laptops and desktops.
What kind of sites do I produce? These are all new:
- Rights Universal is a Los-Angeles based nonprofit with a mission to spotlight human rights abuses around the world, particularly discrimination against women, children and LGBT citizens. The group’s first website was needlessly hard to customize and maintain. I led the team that effected the migration, installation, conversion and production of a beautiful new WordPress site which just went live (April 15) at RightsUniversal.org.
- Adam P. Knave is a Portland writer and editor whose website was outdated, beset by broken links, and wasn’t effective in selling his books. We fixed that with a new website that puts his books for sale right up front and tells his story effectively.
- Joseph O’Neill is a New York City photographer specializing in the abstract whose photos are exhibited all around the world. He needed a new website that showcased his art more effectively. The new site we built features his photos with a modern design that works on all devices.
- Debra Eckerling is a Santa Monica writer, editor, writing coach, and a journalist colleague. Her cramped old website needed a new look and a new approach to telling her story. Since we redesigned and relaunched her website, she’s published a new book and picked up a host of new clients.
- Marc Danziger is a Los Angeles consultant who makes digital problems disappear and positive transformations happen. He needed a happy, shiny new website to tell his story.
If you need a new site for yourself, your company, your organization, or your blog, let me know.
Everyone “surfs the web;” let’s make the waves!